Sep 7, 2009

Hooker - Part Two

He threw her hand aside saying, "Wait a minute. Before we move forward you got to remove your veil."
"There is no fun removing my veil when you don't want to have any kind of enjoyment.", She said in her manlike voice and folded her arms on her belly.
The car on the move...
By now the man had realized that he had made a mistake, giving her a lift. She could be a male, female or a shemale. Now he suddenly observed her hands were also unfeminine.  He again looked in her fully made up colourful eyes and said, "You got to show me your face first, I want to know you are really a female or otherwise?"
"What do you mean by that ? Let me get off here... I just wanted to do you a favour in return to your favour and you have started to compare me with gays ?", said she.
"Well I don't mean to hurt you but I really want to be sure because you don't look feminish, the way you sound and your appearance", he said what he really felt in his heart.
 She said, "You men are impossible to please any way."
"Well I will really be pleased only if you remove your veil." He said carefully.
"You are just making fun of me and don't want anything. Stop the car and let me off on the next turn." She asked pleadingly.
(continued)

1 comment:

  1. It's a guy or a shemale, I just know it. THe hands and voice are a dead giveaway. (okay, I'm just hoping that that's the case)

    ReplyDelete