Sep 6, 2009

Hooker - Part One

It was almost 10 pm. She was standing on the road side, all set to get a lift with her face covered behind a veil up to nose, leaving her eyes and forehead open. A car was approaching fast, she looked at it and then herself, raised her arm with her fist closed and thumb up. Unlike other cars this one stopped, few meters ahead. She walked stylishly and got to the front door opposite the driver's side. Man behind the steering wheel clicked to open the door lock. She got on the front seat without even asking. 
The driver, a handsome looking middle aged man, stared in her eyes and asked, "where do you want to go ?" 
Instead of replying his question she asked, "where are you going?"
Her voice was heavy like a man and coarse. 'Sour throat may be', thought the man.
"I am going a few blocks ahead", he said.
"So am I", she said.
"What do you do for living ?", she asked before the man could do further questioning.
"I am into business of my own. And you ? " he replied and asked.
"Nothing much just a beautician at a nearby beauty parlour. Can I have your visiting card ?" she said.
"Are you not moving too fast ? I don't give it to absolute strangers. Tell me your name and who you are and can you move this veil to show me your face?" The man suspicious of her man like voice blurted.
"I just meant to... OK forget it. Do you want to enjoy the moment?" She vomited her sole purpose without further deliberations bluntly.
"What do you mean ?", he asked.
"Blow job ?", she asked moving her hand on his thigh.
(continued)

1 comment: