Aug 15, 2009

Same Sex Marriage

I said I hate the "idea" of same sex marriage, not the people who go for it. I understand that there are various factors and circumstances which bring a person to such a point. We cannot tell by his/her homo/hetero behavior that a person is good or bad. Hence we cannot base our love or hate simply by knowing that the person is a homosexual/heterosexual. To judge this we have many other gauges which (for us) decide whether the person in contact is good or bad. (As a matter of fact who are we to decide it??)

3 comments:

  1. There are factors why could we say that this is good and that is bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you explain a little what factors?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't agree with same sex marriages either. I don't think we need to list the reasons or expand any futher.

    ReplyDelete