Aug 24, 2009

In Search Of Identity

Its not about *you are wondering* who am I, its about clearing my own Conscience. In blogsphere people know me as Whisper, who has not disclosed his identity. Eversince I started to blog, i wanted to carry a unversal persona, which i still maintain, a person with no country, race, religion or even gender because if you view it from a greater angle (from a planet in a different galaxy :) ) we are all one, inhabitants of planet earth. Though I am very much a male but I never tried to emphasize on this aspect either while blogging.
This was mainly due to the interaction through internet with diverse natured community. Normally, what i have seen and learnt through my internetting for almost last 14 years, people do not approve of third world people, when made known people discard you like toilet paper, they hardly listen what you got to say. Dont they have feelings ? Dont they have any rights on this planet earth ? They are already suffering with poverty, unemployment, disease, hunger and such other issues and we add to their misery when we adopt racist behaviour.
So, I decided to hide my identity while I blog, so that nobody is bothered who I am and where do I belong.

7 comments:

  1. hi very nice to meet you and thanx for your visit !! i have a whole collection of faiz and i'll put it on one by one ! so be there i'll be happy to c you ! take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a lot of truth in what you say, we are indeed one universe, one people. Racism can't end soon enough, it serves no good purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely very true..well said

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi and here I was scanning your blog trying to figure out who you were. male/female, age etc.
    I can understand there are plenty of prejudices out there in the world, but we should always listen with objectivity. Often Pride gets in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Whisper, thanks for following my blog and welcome. Was enjoying your older posts, truly thought provoking. esp the post on "same sex marriage". It got me thinking, why am I against it. Though I have gay friends, but I too wish them well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the compliment. This is how it is. We certainly like or dislike things for our own reasons. Our reasoning has a complete background behind it. Different cultures, societies, languages, parentage, brought up and behaviour of various people who surround us along with many other factors form our opinion. But basic ethics and teachings remain the same. All religions, all societies all cultures have similar code of conduct. Theft is punishable everywhere, truth is acceptable with everyone whereas false is unethical everywhere. If we look around we will find many common factors. To conclude I'd say it's not the people we dislike, it's their act which we may like or dislike keeping in view the basic code of conduct we have learned from our own socio-politico-econo-religious background.

    ReplyDelete