Jun 25, 2009
Here is another reply of the SPAM i just got.... any views on this one ??
I dont understand what she really wants?
I'm very surprised but at the same time very happy to see your letter.
Surprised ... because I did not think my attempt to make acquaintance
through the Internet could succeed.
You know I rarely go to my mailbox because I am tired of cleaning
spam- from all sorts of penis enlargers, porn links and other
advertising. Sometimes it builds up up to 60 of such letters a day))
And today, with the same intention to remove all this dirt, I logged
in my box. I marked all letters and already wanted to press the DELETE
button, when something made me stop and consider carefully and voila
there was your letter
My mood was raised immediately and I decided to answer leaving all my
affiares)) So I turned on my favorite song "Milene Farmer Appelle mon
numero" and now I'm sitting here in front of the monitor and thinking
about what I'll write you) )
First, what prompted me to try dating in Internet? First, the
curiosity to feel something new and interesting, and more, who knows,
perhaps we are created for one another .. I have not yet encountered
the love of my life, and, like everyone else, I ardently dream of it))
Perhaps it could happen with us?))
So now let's turn to statistics Me, Anna, 27 years old, green eyes,
blond hair, 172 cm of height, born 15 January 1982 I do not talk about
my weight because I'm going to the gym to lose a bit))
My friends say I'm beautiful. I'm not used to self-esteem, but
sometimes I agree with my friends)
I live and work in Kazan in central Russia, about 800 km off Moscow. I
live alone - my parents are retired and live in the suburbs. We do not
often see because it is far enough to visit one another. Moreover,
recently there was a dispute between us because of my work. Do not
think bad of me, but I dance striptease at a night club. In fact, I
see nothing bad in this area. Unfortunately, in Russia, there is the
view that a person who dances striptease is a personality completely
unmorale with whomone one can do anything. It is stupid to think like
that. I am very honest and I do not pay attention to these views. I am
not ashamed of what I do. I do a beautiful dance with erotic elements,
using the plastic of body, which is very charming. I create a feerique
atmosphere in the club,plus I get more money for this. And what is
your opinion of this thing?
But my parents have thought otherwise. My mother did not want to talk
with me and called me all kinds of inproper names. Dad, on the
contrary, supported me. By the way, it was he who convinced my mother
that their daughter did nothing wrong. Now we've kind of forgotten our
quarrel, and we love each other.
In principle, I can understand the mum. She always wanted me to
connect my life with the language. Accordingly, at school, I studied
English strongly. But the love of dance led me to choose another
sport. But the English, I do not cease to improve it - I watch movies
in english, read some books in english and, you know, I can now
communicate with you)
Well, it is time to finish for today. I hope we can become good
friends. Tell me more about you. What is your favorite music? What
films do you prefer? You know, I have many questions to ask and I do
not even know how to start))
Here is my new picture, I expect yours too.
Take care and write me when you can.
Jun 23, 2009
Few day back I happen to visit Murree Hills after a long time. This is the peak season in Murree and lots of tourist were there to enjoy the lovely weather. Murree Hills are located about an hour drive from Islamabad, The Capital of Pakistan. About 7,000 feet above sea level, it is a wonderful resort with all the facilities one can imagine. During the peak season hotel prices are very high but off peak the rates get much lower. In near vicinity of Murree you can find Chair Lift and Cable Car facility to have a bird's eye view of Murree and surrounding Area. Here is a recent photograph taken from Chair Lift :
About few kilometers you also find a luxurious 4 Star hotel, Pearl Continental and a beutiful lush green, nine hole golf course with ideal environment for golfers around the globe. This is one of the best golf course I ever witnessed, with all kind of modern facilities.
Lots of walking/jogging tracks are also found in Murree Hills running in and around the hills giving you sights of lovely green valleys. There is also a famous bazar on Mall Road where you find everything you need.
Jun 21, 2009
This is the counter reply I received when I replied back a SPAM few days ago. I had just written a "hmmmmm" in reply and the girl named Anna sent this mail with two of her photos. Interestingly these two photos do not match the one sent in the previous mail. Here is the paste of SPAM content:
While travelling a sardar was carrying a binocular with him. But he never seemed to use it while looking outside the window.
A co-passenger who was travelling with him asked why he was carrying binoculars.
The sardar simply said, "I am on my way to see a distant relative".
Jun 19, 2009
This is a new kind of SPAM( I just recieved with a photo of a girl. Just go through it and see how she is trying to lure in. Anyone who knows whats the purpose behinde? I have just replied with a "Hmmmmm". Lets us see what she replies back. I will keep all readers posted on response. ;)
Here is the original content of the SPAM recieved,
- Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he doesn't wear pants
- A tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion will make it go mad instantly and sting itself to death
- By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back, you can't sink in quicksand
- Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Public Libraries
- The Polar Bear can reach 25 miles / hr of speed
- Leonardo Da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time
- Chocolate affects a dog's heart and nervous system. A few ounces will kill a small sized dog
- Most lipsticks contain fish scales
Jun 18, 2009
Three Construction workers are working on the 20th floor of a tall building in Bombay. One is a Mallu, the second is a Bengali and the third is a Sardarji. Every day all the three meet in the lunch hall and have their lunch together.
One fine day, the Mallu opened his lunch box and finds idlis in the box. He says "I am fed up of eating these idlis daily. If I find idlis in the box tomorrow, i will jump from the 20th floor and die".
Next the Bengali opens his lunch box and finds fish in it and says "If I find fish in my lunch box tomorrow, I am going to jump from the 20th floor of this building and die".
Next the Sardarji opens his lunch box and finds Parathas in it and says "If I find parathas in my box tomorrow I am also going to jump and die".
The next day the three friends meet for lunch. Mallu opens his lunch box and finds Idlis and promptly jumps from the 20th floor and dies. The Bengali opens his lunch box and finds fish in it and jumps from the 20th floor and dies. Sardarji opens his box and finds parathas and he also jumps from the 20th floor and dies
In the combined funeral held for all the three friends by their colleagues, the Mallu's widow says "I did not know he hated idlis so much. If not I would have packed something else for his lunch".
The Bengali's widow says "I did not know he hated fish so much. If not I would have packed something else for his lunch".
The Sardarji's widow says "I do not understand what went wrong. My husband always prepared his own lunch!”
- It is illegal to own a red car in shanghai china
- True to spin an egg, It’s strange that a hard-boiled egg will spin but an uncooked or soft-boiled egg will not
- Astronauts cannot burp in space
- People with blue eyes see better in dark
- The snowiest city in the USA is Blue Canyon, California.
- Lake Nicaragua in Nicaragua is the only fresh water lake in the world that has sharks
- Kite flying is a professional sport in Thailand
- The gasoline can not freeze no matter how cold the temperature falls
- Human stomach produces a new layer of mucus every two weeks otherwise it will digest itself
- Every person has a unique tongue print
Jun 17, 2009
- If you don’t have a dream, if I don’t have a dream, how are we going to make a dream come true? (Mary Martin)
- If you want to turn your dreams into reality, you can’t just sit around. (Larry Walters)
- There is no compromise in a dream. Compromise is an excuse for falling short while you lay on your couch in front of your TV with your remote control and your glass of beer, watching someone else run with your dream. (The Closer, Movie)
- Other people don’t stop you from dreaming. You stop yourself. You get in your own way because you are afraid of what you might become, even if that something is a wonderful thing. (The Closer, Movie)
- Any idea you choose to keep in your mind will begin at once to form through the most convenient physical form. (Dale Carnegie)
- The Law of Attraction attracts to you everything you need, according to the nature of your thought of life. Your environment and financial condition are the perfect reflection of your habitual thinking. (Joseph Edward)
- Humankind’s economic output over less than one hundred years has already exceeded the economic output of the previous one hundred centuries. (Paul Zane Pilzer)